The potential risk of infection transmission in unhygienic hospitals with inadequate equipment and only one hair transplant chair, colloquially referred to as "under stairs," is considerable. While 90% of materials utilized in hair transplantation are disposable, the remaining 10% must undergo sterilization with specialized devices within a hospital setting.

We prioritize human health and, as such, provide services exclusively within JCI-certified and fully equipped hospitals to avoid any negative outcomes. Our commitment lies with you and your wellbeing, and we strive to ensure that your health remains our top priority.