About the Hotel:
From the first moment you arrive after a long journey, we provide services in Turkey in close proximity to the center and the hospital in order to ensure that you are comfortable and safe.Before you come to Turkey, you will receive the confirmation document of your reservation.We ensure that you stay in a clean and hygienic environment where you can relieve your tiredness in the most comfortable way before and after the operation.
Note: Hotel accommodation – breakfast fee is not charged for 1 guest you bring with you.
Long Hair Center Transfer Service:
All transplantation operations we perform are carried out with the assurance of Long Hair Center and the providing you with high quality service. Our center offers you highly successful services and professionalism in this field as a standard. Long Hair Center, which offers transfer service with a personalized journey as well as provides comfort and excellence.After the operation when the grafts transplanted, they are very sensitive along with care should be taken including protection. Your personal assistant always accompanies you to avoid hitting your head when get in to or get off from the vehicles.
Is a fee charged for the transfer ?
Transfers are carried out completely free of charge borne by Long Hair Center. It offers the opportunity to travel in It offers the opportunity to travel in VIP comfort and private vehicles. Your journey starts from Airport with the interpreter who speaks same language with you and you will not feel yourself as foreigner.
Transfer Service Scope
THE RISK OF CONTACT OF INFECTION IN UNHYGIENIC HOSPITALS WITH ONLY ONE HAIR TRANSPLANT CHAIR AND NO EQUIPMENT IS VERY HIGH, CALLED UNDER STAIRS. 90% OF THE MATERIALS USED IN HAIR TRANSPLANTATION ARE SINGLE USE, BUT THE REMAINING 10% OF THE MATERIALS MUST BE STERILED WITH SPECIAL DEVICES IN HOSPITAL ENVIRONMENT.
WE PROVIDE SERVICE IN JCI CERTIFIED AND FULLY EQUIPPED HOSPITALS, BECAUSE WE CARE PRIOR TO HUMAN HEALTH IF ANY NEGATIVE SITUATION IS FACED. OUR PRIORITY IS YOU, OUR PRIORITY IS HUMAN HEALTH.
All Rights Reserved.
Design by ANDROMEDA